Friday, December 31, 2010

Gathered Clutches



Every year I enjoy a few days visiting and catching up with my college friends. After Christmas I had just enough time to whip up some cute Gathered Clutches for my girlfriends. I had been planning to make these little purses for at least a month before I came to Maine for Christmas but in the end I had to pack up my fabric and cart my supplies north.


Luckily my mother has a good sewing machine and important things like a cutting matt and rotary cutter, so I don't have to bring those things with me. I love these little clutches so much I ended up making three assembly line style, one for J, one for C, and one for me!


The cream colored one with the navy batik print is mine. I think they came out really well and I hope the girls liked them! I got the pattern from Noodlehead, thanks!

No comments: