Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Red and Brown Stitch Markers





I've been having a terrible time lately with my camera. It's definitely time for a new one. But last night I was so excited to post some of the new things I've made that I fiddled and fiddled and fiddled with the lighting and the magnifying until I squeezed out a handful of decent pictures for listing. I'm not happy with the lighting still but its better than it used to be.

Here are two new sets of stitch markers. I really don't think the lighting does the colors justice but it will have to do. The red is far more jewel toned than it appears in the pictures. Whats a girl to do! Making stitch markers makes me miss knitting. I haven't seriously picked up my knitting needles since my move south. Partly this is because of a lack of time but mostly its because I just don't feel like knitting when its hot outside and it is always hot here. Or at least warm-ish. Sigh. Maybe I should take a project with me to Maine for Christmas, two weeks of knitting over the holidays might be in order!

No comments: