Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Camera Batteries!


So... my rechargeable camera batteries finally kicked the bucket. My mother was visiting last weekend and on our trip to the beach I was able to shoot 7 pictures in fairly rapid succession before the batteries died (thats her in the first pic!). Then this week I tried to shoot a few things to post on Etsy and only got 3 pictures taken before it died. Needless to say I was pretty fed up with the camera. I was considering getting a new camera for Christmas, Santa loves an easy Shopping List, but then I thought I'd try to buy new batteries. I picked some up two nights ago and have been itching fo rthe sun to come out to try them out and behold! I took over 50 pics this morning of all the treasures I've made in the past 2 weeks, so I'll be posting them on Etsy slowly over this week, two at a time. Here are the first 2 that I posted today! Now I'll have to think of something else for Santa to get me... any ideas?



No comments: